Already have a Username/Password for Electronic Communications of the EASST?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Note that EASST e.V. needs non-exclusive rights of publication. Ensure that you will not grant someone else exclusive rights.
- In addition, we encourage authors to consider the usage of a public license like, e.g., Creative Commons for their work.
- The submission file must be a PDF created using the templates found under http://journal.ub.tu-berlin.de/template/.
- If your contribution belongs to the proceedings of some conference or workshop, please state the event name or acronym in the field Comments for the Editor.
The author grants EASST e.V. non-exclusive rights of publication free of charge. Exclusive publication rights have not been and will not be granted to any other publisher. The readers will be granted the right to read this article and distribute it without changes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.